Saturday, November 14, 2009
a trip down under is in the works...
Before beginning the hectic (but exciting) year of nursing school, I've decided to travel down under to explore and experience another part of the world! I'm looking forward to an amazing 3 1/2 weeks - leaving November 27th for Sydney and returning home on December 23rd. I am SO thrilled that Katie Gibbs will be my partner in crime as we explore/tour/snorkel/surf/train/plane/experience as much as we can in the land of oz! Planning on visiting one of my best friends, Caitlyn, who is an au pair for a family just outside of Sydney for the next 6 months. Aside from enjoying all Sydney has to offer, I'm planning to travel up to the Great Barrier Reef and fly down to New Zealand!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So excited to travel vicariously through your blog posts! Congratulations on the new blog and I hope you have an amazing trip! Can't wait to read the first one you write from the "Down Under"! :) Elizabeth
ReplyDelete